Juno Reactor - Guardian AngelIf there’s anything you want, anything at all… come to me.
I’ll be your guardian angel.
"He’s been saving his pocket money for months."
i work in a toystore and this one time a doting father came in with his tiny shy son and i almost wept right in front of them
Miles is buying this btw
Tear Gas pro tips:
- If you do not have chemical goggles, swim goggles will suffice and are easier to keep from confiscation.
- Keep a plastic baggie with a bandana/rag soaking in lemon juice or cider vinegar to take out and breathe through if you encounter tear gas
- Do not wear contact lenses without eye protection in tear gassed areas. You can go blind.
- You can use water, saline, milk, and a mix of Maalox (or other liquid antacids) and water to relieve burning in your eyes and mouth.
- Know your allergies. Tear gasses are derived from different chili peppers.
- Tear gas can aggravate breathing conditions, so bring your inhaler (in a plastic bag so it doesn’t get exposed).
- If you are pregnant exposure to tear gas can result in miscarriages and birth defects. If you are nursing, the toxins can transfer through breast milk.
- Do not swallow, try to spit and cough.
- Wear protective clothing to avoid burns.
- Children, the elderly, the immune-deficient, and the chronically ill are more susceptible to complications due to exposure.
Thursday is Terror-Day
Paris (by Petrana Sekula)